Shiloh Senior Living
at The Fountains of Shiloh
If you are looking for Assisted Living or searching for Respite or Hospice Care in a community that offers convenient amenities, a warm, home-like atmosphere, and highly trained professional caregivers, your search will end at The Fountains of Shiloh. You'll notice when you visit that our residents can't stop smiling. After a visit with us, we know you'll do the same!
With beautiful natural views from most windows and our inviting covered porch, every room in our community has a serene feel. Our comfortable sunroom is perfect for relaxing, while our spacious and inviting dining room is fit for the finest dining experience. Our traditional furnishings and appealing color palette make our community feel just like home, but you won't have to struggle with the maintenance and housekeeping! Let our meticulous staff take care of it for you, while you spend your time relaxing, attending classes and activities, and socializing with friends!
With a centralized location, our residents have access to nearby shops, doctor's offices, hospitals, malls, service stations, and pharmacies within just a few miles. However, there is little need to leave the community with so many services provided right here, such as:
- Three delicious, nutritionally balanced home cooked meals per day
- Snacks and beverages available all day as desired
- Country store on site
- Countless activities (exercise class, games, movies, baking, etc.)
- Community events (holiday parties, barbecues, entertainment, etc.)
- Medical services (labs, x-rays, therapies, visits from specialists)
- Personal assistance (with medication, bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.)
- Emergency pull cords throughout apartments and community
- Spacious apartments with private baths
- Outdoor space for gardening
- Butterfly garden and gazebo
- Caring, smiling, well-trained staff and nurses
With so many services, our residents are free to make new friends and enjoy life. Here, at The Fountains of Shiloh, residents are assisted daily by people who want to come to work because we all have so much fun together. You will find guests here who keeping visiting residents even after their loved one has passed because the bonds formed here are so strong and unique. We can't wait to add you to our family here and start getting to know you better.